talk about emotional...

Sunday 15 June 2014

i can't breathe

my heart is racing
i feel sick
i've gone boiling hot
and feel like im gonna pass out

fuck him
and fuck her

he can fucking have her
he wanted her the whole time he was with me anyway
and now is his chance
now he actually can without me being able to say one word

all the fucking trouble she caused
the fact that because of her we broke up
yet he still likes her, he still wants her
it just proves that he doesn't want me
and the sooner i accept that, let him go and move on with my life the better
this is torturing me
i cant do it if he's gonna go for her
i just need to start distancing myself so that i can let go of him and try to move on
i'd fight for him but not if he doesn't want this anymore
and i definitely am not gonna compete against her
i've been fucking competing against her for the past year and a half
and it's clear who he wants now
i'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment