talk about emotional...

Sunday 2 January 2011

2010, the good and the bad

January
- lazy day with Tom - we built a fort and watched charlie and the chocolate factory (the good one) and cat in a hat and had a bath and it was truly lovely <3

February
- was really close with sm (and abbie... i miss her) around this time, at the start of the year, free's playing slam and four weddings/jerry springer day's at sm's were lovely <3

March
- the break-up with Tom, not a good time at all...

April
- the infamous party at dan's when Tom got with Lou - one of the worst nights of my life. And after that everything had changed within the group.. all the guys had left and things just weren't the same.

June
- my confidence had never been so low and i did some terrible terrible things - Jake and Liam were the main ones - i will never forgive myself for those nights, i'll never be able to forget them.. something i read on a friend's tumblr really hit home - "Everything you have done this year, and in past years, will stick with you for the rest of your life." FML

August
-probably the best month of the year for me <3 - i was with tom, we were getting on well, the weather was lovely, going back to Looe with him was wonderful and reading was the best 5 days of my life <3 brilliant brilliant time

October
- this october half term just did not compare to the last one... hardly any party's and mine was baddd compared to last years :/ it was good in the sense that I'd become close enough with the girls for us to all book a holiday together though :)

November/December
- the last two months were awful overall (yeh xmas, and the victorian market with Tom was nice but..) i just keep messing things up. I hate myself for it. Why do i do it? I hate myself... nothing will be right again, not for long anyway.... i just can't bear it..... sometimes i wish everything would just go way... i wish i could go away,,, leave all of this behind me. I'm so fucking upset, and it's all my own stupid fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment