talk about emotional...

Monday 3 January 2011

New Years Resolution Number 1...

Sort my life out...
Beginning tomorrow i'm going to sort my life out. This includes:
- Getting a job (seriously need the money)
- Making sure I use the chance of getting a good night's sleep wisely. I just never seem to have any energy anymore. And i need energy if i'm going to be sorting my life out.
- Book a haircut - my hair is HORRIBLE atm! it's all heavy and too long, and my fringe is just ridiculous.
- If i'm still not happy with my hair after cutting, i might also dye it a new colour... not sure what colour yet but i'm very bored of this colour... i'm thinking either a lighter, brighter blond, or a dark brown with a red or purple hint to it... definitely swaying towards the dark optionss... we'll see.
- Be good at college. I need to knuckle down and actually work... i haven't done half the work i was meant to over this holiday D:
- Be good at relationships. And make sure I know exactly what I want.
- And lastly, don't hold back... i want to be more impulsive (obviously not with decisions concerning my relationships but..) with decisions on going out, buying clothes, going to festivals, etc. I always hold back on doing things and then regret it. I've done well with this one today. I've bought a corest (something i've always, always wanted. I'm so excited to finally have one! :D) and i've finally bought a good pair of heels to wear out regularly :) (seee.. thinking about my previous point about going out more... clever eh ;))

Buttt i'm gonna approach things differently this year.. i can't do all of these at once. I know if i try to, i'll fail and then forget about them all buy the end of the month. Instead i'm just going to focus on a couple at a time.. sort them and only then move on to others. I think it'll be a much more effective method :) and maybe add more things to change as the year goes on. Like "New Month's Resolutions" :)

So, first things, this months focuses will be:
- Get a hair cut
- Get a job
- Be good at college

We'll see how they go.... wish me luck! :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment