talk about emotional...

Monday 27 December 2010

i've got my hair in a bun which is making my head look like a funny pineapple type thing

(i couldn't think of an appropriate title... and i found my pineapple looking head most amusing when i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror)

boxing day was such a long day, mostly because of the endless amount of board games sara insisted on playing :P they weren't too bad though. As for presents i didn't get much this year which i was actually really happy with. i'd much rather have no presents at all than presents that i'm not going to use. i hate to think of people wasting their money. Granny just got me smellies (so some uselessness) and £25, claire got me a really nice purse (it's pretty but i can see myself giving it to nat for her birthday... it's not really my style :/) and £15, and sara and stef gave me £200 accompanied by an extremely sweet, kind letter, basically saying that if we ever needed anything, they'd always be there for us, which was really really nice. me and my mum both ended up crying after reading it :') so overall it was a really nice day :)
and my financial situation is really looking up. the £200 from stef is going straight to my mum to pay for my reading ticket, but the other money i've been given is all mine to keep. So the money i got today plus the £100 from mum and the £15 from nan yesterday adds up to the quite tidy sum of £155, which is nice :) and then there's an extra £100 of post office money still to come :) still definitely planning to get a in the new year though, i want a constant supply of money :P

also, i gotta say, as much as i love tom, i get so fucking annoyed with him when he wont text back and i know he's been using his phone only a little while before -.-
plus i'm really tempted to get tumblr... but i don't want to leave youuuuu. and tbh tumblr's not private enough for me. i don't think i could share my thoughts and feelings and life with everyone in the way people like holly do. i like my privacy here. i like that i can write my true thoughts down knowing that it will only be me and perhaps a stranger or two that reads it :)

tomorrow will be nice. me and TB (i like that as his nickname, i might call him that all the time from now on :)) are going to pauls to paint his wall some more... and eat lots of snacks, and maybe watch the 3rd LotR, i will suggest it. and hopefully something will happen in the evening.... most likely pub. its forecast more snow tomorrow night though D: DO NOT WANT. so fed up of snow now -.-

anyways, imma go read my book (again... it's my new love book, it's really good :D) and go and check my phone YET AGAIN, only to see he still hasn't text me back.
night guyz
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment