talk about emotional...

Saturday 25 December 2010

lovely

christmas day was lovely...

got some really good books - the one I wanted about relationships, and then two others from mum - one ghost story that looks pretty awesome and one Trinny and Susannah book which is totally me. It's about dressing in a different style each day :) definitely gonna try some of the styles out :)
got my perfume :D and a few other bits and bobs I asked for :)

bear came and visited <3 i do love him so much (god i'm in a soppy mood, sorry :p) and he'd bought me a WHOLE BOX of lush stuff :D and it all smells like candy :) mmmm, i'm gonna need to have lots of baths to use this all up! :) and he said there's something else yet to come... he must've spent a lot :/ naughty thing... it's very sweet of him though :) and he liked his little bedtime bear :) i kinda miss him (the bear).. i'd grown quite attached in the couple of days we'd spent together :/ maybe i'll have him back :P haha... i don't think i'll find another one as cute as he was :(

tomorrow's boxing day so perhaps there'll be a few other gifts him dad's side of the family... i know Stef's giving me and my brother £200 each but that's already been spent on my reading ticket :/ anyway... we're going over oneish for lunch, hopefully won't be there too long :P i plan to have a very long bath tomorrow evening! :P haha.... and, of course, i shall report back :)

must say i'm very excited for next week, a couple of definite good nights out :)
anyway, imma go read my book for a bit :) night night
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment