talk about emotional...

Thursday 4 February 2010

I haven't posted recently simply because there hasn't been much to post about. But i figured it's been too long and i need to post at least a small update :)

College is going alright. Coursework deadlines are getting closer and closer though... and word limits looking harder and harder to reach :/ I have a 1,500 word essay due in a monday and i really don't know how i'm gonna get it done :/ So yeh, a lil stressed about that. However, graphics is good :) I'm really enjoying the new project and have had loads of ideas for it :D And our teacher gave us a time management sheet so hopefully i won't have to go through such a mega stress again at the end of it. :)

Skins is on tonight which i am very excited about. I think it's Emily's episode and the previews for it look really good :) I think Emily is probably my favorite character :)

O o also, i have recently discovered boohoo.com. I mean, i'd heard of it before i'd just never really had a good look on there before. But how good is it!? Really nice and really 'in' clothes for really good prices :) i'm so chuffed :)



I am absolutely in LOVE with this outfit. I love her hairstyle aswell :D ahhh it's so nice!

The weekend is looking real good :)
Viewing three houses saturday afternoon - i'm so excited about seeing them :D :D
Crazay partay saturday night :D :D
And then lazy recover-from-hangover day at my best friends on sunday :) :)

Right im off to get ready for bed.
See yas
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment