talk about emotional...

Friday 6 June 2014

Can't believe i fucking drunk texted him...

I'm such a fucking jealous dickhead
I need to lay off
I literally hate her guts
And all because he finds her attractive
It's so ridiculous 

Yeah you're right 
I did break it off
But why?
Because of fucking her 
Kaz
I practically spit her name 
I know it's unfair on her
But how can I not despise her
For she's the reason I had to give him up 
She came between us from the start
And he was weak enough to keep talking to her
And now because of her I've lost the one guy I could have imagined marrying
The one guy I wanted to spend my life with
Grow old with
Because of fucking kaz
I've lost him 
Fuck her
Fuck her
Fuck her 

And no matter how nice I try and dress
How good I feel
How many guys buy me drinks or give me attention 
At the end of the night I still end up alone and upset because the only attention I want is probably being given to her right now 

But yeah
I broke it off
So fuck my feelings 
Go fuck her
With her perfect fucking abs
And boobs 
At least you'll have what you missed out on with me

Ahhhhh
I hate her
But I hate myself more right now
And I don't even hate him a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment