talk about emotional...

Monday 7 March 2011

it's been too long....

Ever have one of those days where you feel fed up of being nice? Feeling like that this afternoon.... I think it's because of the anger that the horrid screaming children in the crystal are giving me... why must they scream so loud all the time? And then their parents just sit there repeating their name monotonally (< not quite sure if that's a word) as if the kids are going to take any notice... I just have no patience with children, before I found my ipod I thought I might actually have to kick one of them in the face. I keep telling myself I'll have nice, quiet, well behaved children...

So much happening tomorrow... pancake day, evening feast at rose's and then seeing Skrillex in nottingham with tom.... nervous about that... not getting back home till 4am, definitely not going to college on Wednesday morning.

Still very much in need of a job... might go asking around in a bit ... although I have dirty hair :/ maybe wait till I've washed my hair....
I've also decided that I'm gonna learn to drive.. I have two instructors' numbers! Just gotta pluck up the courage to call them :s

So tired all the time recently... I could quite easily nap right here in crystal... with my ipod in of course... shleepy shleepy shleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment