talk about emotional...

Sunday 13 February 2011

MY KZ UR BF

-NME was amazinggg :D went last night... Everything Everything were brilliant live, such good voices! Magnetic Man were a bit overly dubby for me but still good. CRYSTAL CASTLES WERE AWESOME. Alex Glass is scary as shit but they were so so good :D And i didn't even get drunk or anything. The whole night (excluding ticket) only cost me £3.50! So smug about that :P

- My new corset is perfect <3 I wear it all the time now rather than my red one :) LOVE IT :D

- River rooms on Thursday was shit... don't think I can be bothered with that anymore

- REALLY need a job. The shops are bringing out spring/summer collections and I can't afford any of it D:

- As usual, very bored with my hair. I keep having the urge to cut it all off and dye it dark brown but Tom won't let me. I'll probably thank him for that one day though.

- Tomorrow is valentine's day <3 :) I've ordered a personalised card from Hallmark which is meant to be being delivered straight to Tom's tomorrow, and i've baked him cookies :) He's taking me for a meal in the evening which should be lovely and then I'm staying at his afterwards :) I do have a little surprise for him but he doesn't have a free house so I might save it for another time :P

I think that is all for now, I know it's not much but I wanted to summarise because I HATE long posts

Night guyzz
I'll let you know tuesdayish about how my Valentine's shenanigans go :)
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment