talk about emotional...

Tuesday 15 February 2011

I should really be in bedd

- Valentine's day was lovely :) He loved his card and he was so appreciative of the cookies :) He got me the biggest box of chocolates i've ever seen, a lovely card and he watched a film that he refused to watch with me last year because it looked 'gay'.. and it was actually a really good film :) the meal was nice, and he insisted on paying for it which was sweet. He is lovely, he said to me today "Sometimes it amazes me how lucky I am to have you". Which, although absolutely adorable, makes me feel so guilty :(

- REALLY REALLY need a job. I checked my bank account today - i have a grand total of £8 D:

- keep seeing pictures of women with dark hair and wanting it so so bad :(


- still loving my new corset, i think i've actually decreased a little already...at least an inch. Like i can lace down to 25 1/2" comfortably (and 25" uncomfortably :P) so I feel like I've made some improvement :)
I put my red corset on and took a couple of pictures so I can document my shrinkage. I was quite proud of how I look already considering it's only been like a week and a half. Look how small I look from the side :D That was 25" i think, or maybe just a little less. I want to go down at least another inch before i'll be properly happy though. And i think eventually I'd like to get all the way down to 22 :) but it takes so much commitment D: I just can't devote enough of my time to it :/ I can't wear it to college and I feel like sleeping in it is dangerous. I have to take it off to eat (can't be doing with small meals). I'm just gonna wear it as much as possible during half term and easter and stuff and hope that that'll be enough :/ we'll see..

Anyway I must go to bed now otherwise I'll never make it up and out of bed in the morning.
Nightt
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment