talk about emotional...

Sunday 19 December 2010

i don't update this regularly enough and then i always end with loads to say resulting in ridiculously long, ugly looking posts D:

Thursday (Night)..... ahhhh brilliant. Very good indeed :) The day started off shit tbh, i was tired and in an awful mood after awkward wednesday night, and going out clubbing wasn't sounding too appealing. But the day got better... TB bought me jelly tots which super cheered me up :) and then the choir was outside the english classroom singing carols and it was so so lovely - made me really want to be in a choir again :) and then we watched Toy Story in Comms. and Claire (cba with keeping names private any more, no-one reads this shit anyway) convinced me to come out and i got excited :) i got ready at my nan's (wore ma new dressss :D) then wandered over to Pauls, then to Jen's (with Paul, Dan, Dave, and Tom Gould who appeared completely out of the blue) and i borrowed some beautiful heels of hers :) then we went to crispin which was actually really nice, and more people joined us - Stan, George, Doug and Hollis - it was nice seeing everyone.... even if Stan was being super creepy -.- Paul made it his mission of the night to protect me from him, haha. Then we left crispin at 11ish and wondered over to river rooms (do not remember that walk at all). RR was super super good, they were so so many people there I knew :D it was actually brilliant :) i had such a good time... i could've stayed for a good 2/3 hours longer than i did, i only left cuz Paul and Dave wanted to go and cuz couldn't feel my feet, just pain.

Friday - lay in till noon, it was truly beautiful, i do love the comfort of my nana's spare bed <3 and wasn't that hungover which was lovely, just kinda tired. dad brought round clean clothes, make-up, toiletries and my phone charger and within an hour i was off up merry hill with TB for chrimbo shopping and general nice hang out time :) I turned him a little gay after the amount of time we spent in body shop :') and then we went and got chinese and SM popped over to take my i.d. away and look lovingly at him. Then i spent a long time hanging about outside costa until i got a chance to go see Tom, he gave me a cuddle and a kiss and free hot chocolate :) although he's working all week and i dunno when i'll next get to see him :( feeling love again :) he text me today and said "i love you" at the end... made me grin like a cheshire cat <3 oh, anddd, i FINALLY found my perfect perfume... i'm so chuffed. I've wanted to try it for ages and Jen had some so I wore it Thursday night and i could still smell it Friday... i got a few other samples from debanhams but couldn't find anything I liked as much... Nina by Nina Ricci - straight onto my xmas list :D

Saturday (today-ish) - woke up to an extreme amount of snow which did look very pretty. however, it's completely snowed me in and looks like it's gonna stay around for another two days :( eurghhh... done nothing all day yet felt super tired. aiming to do something tomorrow..... maybe like some part of the horribly large mountain of work I have to do over xmas. can not wait.

Didn't mean to end this on a negative note.... Thursday's and Friday's positiveness far blocks out today's (and, by the looks of things, my weekend's) rubbishness - life is kinda good at the moment :) and maybe, just maybe, clubbing isn't so shit after all :)
I shall report back soon, maybe as soon as tomorrow if i can be arsed.
Byieee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment