talk about emotional...

Friday 17 September 2010

i'm just wasting time away, i'm just wasting time in space

College is so bad now... eurgh... at the moment i can deal with comms cuz we're watching a film but i really don't know how long i'm gonna be able to carry on with it before it drives me round the bend.. same deal with english
Graphics and textiles are the only things keeping me sane and i'm even starting to dislike graphics due to the huge workload D:

Still REALLY need a job... i owe my mum over £100 D: i went to a job fair thing tonight and tomorrow i'm going round the local pubs handing out CVs

Today's been a funny day... funny as in odd i mean... very long and stressful, everything i planned got messed up.. i wanted T to come round and he couldn't and then moaned about how long its been since we've done anything, which annoyed me a little cuz we do have chances but he never bothers to make the most of them, then i had to wait around for 2/3 hours for other people that wanted to go to the job fair... which was then shit, just made me realize the amount of other people looking for the same job as me...so much competition for jobs, there's no way i'd get picked :/... then had to wait around ages for the bus to kinver, which then turned out to only go as far as stourbridge so then i had to borrow money for the bus to kinver which i had to wait 30 minutes in the cold for... so all in all.. a bit shit really... and me being tired/just started a new pill/super hormonal cuz i haven't had a period in 3 months i got all upset and cried about it.
But it made me realise how lovely T is. And how much i really do love and need him. All i wanted (all i ever want when i'm upset) is him to hold me close and tell me everything's going to be fine. I felt bad because in my tired/grumpy-ness i'd been kinda off hand with him and i know he hates it when i'm like that :/ But he was really trying his hardest to make me feel better and i could tell that he was upset by seeing me upset and not being able to do anything to help it. He's been ever so lovely today.
I'm staying at his tomorrow night and then he's coming to mine on sunday (hopefully).
I'm feeling a lot a lot of love for him at the moment <3

Must be off now... gotta be up early for job searching, mountains of college work and cleaning my rabbit out :( eurgh
G'night
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment