talk about emotional...

Friday 20 August 2010

Looe :))

I'm in Looe with the ex :)
It's really nice.... even if it is pouring it down with rain :/ and there's no sun forcast until monday, after we go home (going back sunday evening)
We arrived at about 1 and went for fish and chips before having a wonder round the town.
We're going for an Indian tonight and then Mexican tomorrow night! :D MEXICANNN :D i'm excited

As for my results.....
They were no where near as bad as i expected! :) I got ABCC... one of the Cs was in the subject i'm dropping anyway so it was all good.. such a relief :) and my parents were proud of me :) so i was very happy... and i did go out in the end.
I didn't drink but i still had a really good funny night without feeling awful the next day. It's made me realise i don't have to get drunk to have a good time :)

I might blog again later (especially if i have another sleepless night) letting you know what else we got up to and how the indian was :)
In a bizzle
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment