talk about emotional...

Friday 4 June 2010

curiouser and curiouser...

it feels like it's been longer than it has since i last blogged..
hmmmm...
i guess it's cuz so much has happened since then... seriously, thinking about it, it seems crazy that so much can happen and be said in a week... butttt it's all to do with my silly ex and i've decided i talk far too much about him, it must be very boring for you guys, and it doesn't exactly help me take my mind off him.
So, imma talk more about my life and what i've been getting up to instead, it'll be a lot more interesting and less depressing and hopefully will help me switch my focus :)

Most recently,
Went to see Sex and the City on wednesday with the girls :) was good, i dunno, the more i think about the more i find myself picking faults in it. I did enjoy seeing it... the typical amount of fashion, glamour and men was nice, although i felt the story line was a bit lacking, nothing on the first one tbh.

I went to an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party/picnic on friday which was lovely :)

All our lovely noms :) mmm i ate so much :)

And a friend of mine had a Eurovision party on saturday which was so much fun, best party in a long time actually :)
Tbh lots more has happened... other parties and things, but i'm not gonna talk about them because they all have something to do with my ex intertwined with them.

It's almost the end of half term, which makes me sad :(

And i'm having that feeling again. The feeling that i want to just pack up, move, and start again...leave all this behind, it's odd.

Anyways, i shall try and update you guys more often over the next week, and not talk about my ex unless it's really necessary.
I need some serious sleep.
E xxx

i might make a cake or dye my hair or do something tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun..the cake or the hair dye.

    Yeah, went to see Sex in the city 2..um, about what I expected. I don't think I gushed over the fashions as much, though.

    ReplyDelete