talk about emotional...

Friday 2 April 2010

i rock it to the easter bunny...

i can't believe how long it's been since my last posttt
so much to say, i shall try to keep it short and sweet :)


i'm in a much better place now as far as getting over my ex, although i'm a little worried i may have developed a rather large crush on a good guy friend, a good, very unavailable guy friend :( but oh well, i don't want to spend my time worrying about guys anymore, i'm having great fun with my girls so thats all that counts :))

past things:
body jam was real good but very tiring, shall be going again on monday hopefully :)
most important news: I GOT READING TICKETS :D:D i'm so happy and excited all my friends have aswell, i've got a feeling this summer's gonna be the best yet :)

upcoming things:
chinese for a friends b'day tomorrow in brum followed by a partay :)
girly sleepover on sunday night... s'gonna be goood :D :D

andddd it's easter :D which mean chocolate :D
i thought i'd leave you with a little easter gift :p
http://i.flowgo.com/greetings/rapeasterbunny/rapeasterbunny.swf

love yas
E xxx

2 comments: