talk about emotional...

Monday 25 January 2010

These words are my own, from my heart flow.

Today's been good. ish.

Spent 3 hours straight doing Graphics... still rather stressed about it however :/
Other subjects are OK. I'm trying harder in French now. I figure that if i actually try to learn something i might. So i've bought a notebook from WHSmith and i'm using it as an exercise book :D I'm laying my work out properly, even using coloured fine liners ;) yeh i feel like a good student. I am still cheating on the verb tests but they don't matter so much :)

As for the boyfriend, huh what can i say? I've been umming and arring all day over whether or not to dump him. I think i've come to a bit of a conclusion. For now at least. Yeh he may ignore me, he may feel more like a friend than a boyfriend, and yeh it hurts to think he doesn't want me as much as he should, or he used to. But, he makes me laugh, it's nice to 'have' someone i can just spend time with, chill out with, like a really close friend, and maybe i'm being too reliant on him? I've decided to start seeing myself as independent, single even. So that if things do go tits up (which they're looking like they're going to) it won't hurt so much. I've realised i don't need his love to make me happy. I'm happy with me. I'm happy on my own. And i've got more important things than him to worry about; friends, college and home stuff (we might be looking at some new houses this weekend :D im mega excited just hope it doesn't cause any rows)

Things are looking up a little :) And Glee has made me ever so happy :) This week's gonna be good i think.

I'll keep you all updated :)

Sleep well.

E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment