talk about emotional...

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Star speckles and pink butterflies. And life is nice, so nice.

Dyed ma' hair dyed ma' hair :D
I do love dying my hair.. the dye smells really nice too :) and the brown one i've used today looks like melted chocolate :D
It didn't go as brown as i'd hoped though, so i think i'm gonna have to pop into superdrug tomorrow to see if i can find a darker brown :D the bottles are only £1 and you get loadsss.. like a good 3/4 applications, and i have pretty long hair too :) lurv a bargin me ;)

O o o update on the boyfriend:
I told him i wasn't happy. After yesterday i kinda realised that if i'm "happy with myslef. happy on my own" then what was the point of wasting my love and time on someone who doesn't love me back. I said that if he wants me he has to show me that he does or i'll find someone who really does. Because surely being on my own or with someone who really cares, really wants to be with me, would be better than being with someone who doesn't care.
Anyways, he's promised he'll try. Although, i gotta say, after all that's happened, his 'promises' don't really mean much to me anymore. We'll see..

Also, I've made some late New Years Resolutions :)
- make more of an effort with appearance and work in college.
- wear less/more natural make-up.
- get at least 8 hours of sleep on a college night.
- make a conscious effort to try to control my mood swings.

So far they're going ok tbh :) Although i can guarantee i'll have forgotten them all by the end of February :')

Hmmm there's lots more i could talk about but i don't want to bore you so i shall leave it at this for now :)

Byebyee

E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment