talk about emotional...

Tuesday 20 January 2015

How is it

That he does something shitty and unfair and hurtful 
And then when I call him out, telling him how much it hurt and upset me 
He briefly apologises only to carry on saying hurtful shit
(She's out of my league because she's so pretty .... Right so I'm just average looking am I? Great. Sorry I'm not as fucking attractive as her! Talk about making me feel like second best...) 
And while he's saying all this crap to me, I'm sat here trying to reassure him and boost his confidence, telling him he's good looking and would have a chance with this girl (who's apparently so much better than me) .... 

What the fuck!? I mean what the fuck is wrong with me!!?? It's like I'm trying to set them up!! 

Fucking hell. He upsets me, so I give him a confidence boost... 

Way to go Em, you've made yourself a fucking doormat again 

Too. Fucking. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment