talk about emotional...

Saturday 30 July 2011

HAIIII i'm back

Been back since Wednesday and it's been pretty hectic tbh

- Tom came over Wednesday afternoon for a serious chat, things ended up being alright but i'm still having my doubts :/ 

- He stayed Thursday afternoon and we watched the Lovely Bones which was beautiful and made me cry lots. Then i went out later on. Chequers followed by Lloyds and River Rooms. Was a pretty good night really. And although i wasn't sure about Tom coming I ended up really enjoying it :)

- Then (after getting in at 2, not sleeping much and drinking way too much) i had to go to a dress fitting for my cousins wedding. It was lovely and all but i spent the whole time feeling like I was going to pass out at any minute. 

- Today (well last night in bed actually) I decided I need to clear out my room. I want a fresh start. I'm gonna sort through all my clothes, stuff, shelves, notice boards and other shit on my walls and chuck out old crap and give away old not-so-crap. I bought two bin bags upstairs 3 hours ago and still haven't started :/ I also want to get rid of my ridiculous bed but i'm not sure how my parents will take that after the large amount of money they spent buying it :/ 
I'm meant to be going round next door at 2 to meet with Anna's wedding hairdresser and have my hair done... we'll see how that goes. I'm still contemplating whether to bother washing it or not :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment