talk about emotional...

Monday 11 July 2011

feeling shittier than i have for a very long time

i don't know if it's post holiday blues, being a bitch of a girlfriend blues or lack of extra pill given hormone blues but i feel so shit right now and have done for over 24 hours, which doesn't sound like a long time but it sure feels it
i can't stand being at home. and it's not just my dad either. my mum and brother are grating on me too. my mum said earlier "what's wrong? you've been really irritable recently" when i told her it was being at home she just laughed. i think she thought i was joking.
the thought of having to spend two weeks in a villa with my family is a very very depressing one. i think i could hack a week but two's gonna be unbearable. if it wasn't for the promise of a tan, free food and getting away from relationship issues i just wouldn't go at all. i think i'm gonna to have to avoid them at all costs; eat meals alone as much as i can, spend all my time engrossed in t.v., books or my ipod to avoid talking to them, maybe sleep and draw in my room a lot too.... i think i might survive that way. if i can't avoid them i may end up killing (either one of them or myself) just to get away.
wish i could move out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment