talk about emotional...

Wednesday 15 June 2011

so proud of myself :D

i just did 2 davinas, TWO! :D
I did the warm up (10 mins) then the aerobics, then the abs (both 20 mins) then the cool down (10 mins)
i feel so so proud of myself, just gotta keep it up :)
i'm really happy because i was so down about it all last night but today i feel really motivated!
and i'm taking more care with my eating too. i've decided that from now on i will have a piece of fruit (dunno what imma do when the fruit bowl gets empty D:) and a glass of fruit juice for my breakfast and then have my usual breakfast (weetabix or cornflakes with milk) for lunch... having smaller meals allows me to have larger dinner and include snacks in between, cuz i do love my snacks :D good snacks of course though, like mini breaks, or fruit or a fat free yogurt :)
yes, feeling much better after doing that workout :) gonna try to do at least one everyday, two when i can take it :)

also, starting to feel a little bit more realistic about my exams and the amount of revision i should be doing :P
gonna do some comms now :)
see yas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment