talk about emotional...

Thursday 2 June 2011

happy mood

- just added up my calorie intake for today and i can have 200 more calories before bed! YEHHH BITCHEZZZZ (i actually said that when i found out :D) i've decided i'm definitely gonna incorporate exercise in with my healthy month... sit-ups every morning here i come (Y) might do a little yoga too :)
- it's a lovely evening and i have my window open and there was just a partridge of the shed roof and it was being so loud and then it's little mate appeared and now they're sat in the tree together, so cute! :)
- really looking forward to saturday night :)) can't stop thinking about it! gonna sort my outfit out tomorrow :D
- having tom over was lovely and him and my parents get on so well and it's all very nice at the moment :) don't get to see him again till monday now though :(
- o o and i had my first go at henna.. didn't go to badly actually, a lot more difficult than i expected though!

overall, a happy smily emily this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment