talk about emotional...

Wednesday 29 June 2011

happy happy happpy

TURKEY TOMORROW!!! OMFG!
I'm really excited now... a week with the girlies will be lovely :))

I'm kinda being a bit more positive about my throat infection too. I realised i've gotta do my best to carry on regardless.. it's no good to just sit around under a duvet feeling sorry for myself. Also, this whole 'not being able to eat solid food' thing is doing wonders for my stomach ;) hahaha, i should get throat infections more often!
Although in saying that i'm not letting it stopping me from going to pizza express later to throughly stuff my face :D i managed to convince my parents to take me under the ploy of a 'farewell meal' clever eh ;)

anyway, i have summer music on, and i'm not feeling too shit and i'm packing and everything is looking up a bit :))

No comments:

Post a Comment