talk about emotional...

Sunday 29 May 2011

when you love somebody but you find someone and it all unravels and it comes undone

Zombie Prom = shit night. I'd really been looking forward to it as well :( It was alright until Tom arrived. I hate seeing him because it just makes all my feeling for him come back. I text him and then went and hid in the toilets and cried for about half an hour. Then he asked me to come out to talk. He called me a coward and said I needed to move on. He said he didn't know how much I missed him, and that I should've said something sooner because it's all too late now because he's seeing someone new. God, when he said that it hit me like a bullet. It was horrible. He wouldn't tell me who, just that I don't know her. I cried for a long time and he just held me which was nice of him tbf. He took me to get something to eat but everywhere was shut so we just went back to zp. He left me when we got in there and just said "don't be sad", i tried to go talk to the girls but started crying so went back to the toilets and sat in there for another half hour or so. Almost fell asleep. Then Dave text me asking if i was ok and where I was so I went back out and did my best to have fun. Luckily there was only about 20mins left.

Claire's is tonight. I've been really looking forward to it but i'm just feeling so so shit. I'm so tired, hungover and feeling down in the dumps after the whole Tom situation. Hopefully i'll forget about it when I see the girls *fingerscrossed* imma do my best to have a good time.

Listening to Adele and Joni Mitchell really isn't helping either.

No comments:

Post a Comment