talk about emotional...

Saturday 14 May 2011

feeling good

today was lovely :)
kind of emotional and a little surreal, made me feel old! but lovely at the same time :)
i spoke to some of my old teachers, and old pupils. It meant a lot to have people remember me :)
I also spoke to some of the lads. I'd been nervous because i knew they were going and i'm so shy but it was actually fine. They seemed to take interest in me so that was a bit of a confidence boost :) I mean I know i have a boyfriend but it's still nice to have other guys being interested in you :)
happy happy happy :)))

EUROVISION TONIGHTT :D
so exciteddd. I'm being France again and apparently they're favourite to win :D

It's been a good day, i like it when i feel confident and happy, it's rare but it's always so nice when i do :)
super happy bunny :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment