talk about emotional...

Wednesday 13 April 2011

can't stop eating chocolate/so glad my dad is going out/feeling quizzical

just watched amelie :)

yesterday was really nice
went to a bbq at one of Tom's friends houses.. met his group, they all seem really nice :) then we went to a pub quiz in the evening and it was fun and he was lovely <3 the more time i spend with him the more I fall in love with him and the more I worry that everything will go wrong somehow.

Tom (ex boyfriend Tom) text me last night as well... which was really weird considering i'd only been thinking about him the night before. It was so odd and completely out of the blue. He said "i'm sorry I never put in as much as you did". I just replied with "I'm sorry too" and i've had nothing back. So strange.

Feeling odd today for some reason. Think i'm just tired and bored and dad has gleefully spent the day winding me up. So glad he's gone out and he won't be back till tomorrow night (Y) yesssss..

I feel like doing something like baking a cake or something but i don't have the motivation to even get out of bed. eurghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment