talk about emotional...

Tuesday 4 January 2011

I'm just so fucking brilliant at relationships

Is Tom my soulmate? I know i shouldn't be thinking about such thing since i've just completely screwed things up with him but i keep thinking about it.
I always think that Tom's different to anyone else I know. There's something special to me about him. Does that make him my soulmate? Or have i just never got this close to anyone else before? Maybe when you're with someone for as long as we have been then this is always how you feel? Maybe there's no such thing as a soulmate? I'd love to think that. Especially since, if you do only have one soulmate, i think i've just royally screwed things up with mine. I can't help but feel like I'll never find someone who will compare to Tom. I'll never be as happy with anyone else as I was with Tom.
Maybe I'm just being all pessimistic and cynical, i mean I was happy with Elliot.
But not as happy as I was with Tom
(god, i'm starting to sound like a schizophrenic)
Somehow i just get the feeling i'm not gonna be as happy as I was with Tom again for a very very long time....
Lonely, depressed, desperate single life here I come (Y) fucking brilliant.

(beeteadubs, incase you're confused, the title was sarcastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment