talk about emotional...

Sunday 16 January 2011

sooo...

- zombie prom itself was pretty good. DJ played good music (kinks, beach boys, libertines) and the drinks were cheap and the beanbags were nice and so on and so forth
- hated that me and tom argued :( I don't like it when we argue, and i felt bad because (as usual) it was completely my fault. I was being unfair and irrational because I was drunk and now I can't help feeling awful about it :(
- we did make up though, and I got to spend some really nice time with him :) we slow danced to "what katy did", which is one of my favourite songs of all time and then we danced about to "you've really got me going" and "i get around".. we did proper silly dancing and had so much fun :) it was perfect <3 honestly one of the best times of my life (cheesy i know). And then we chilled on a sofa in the games room for a while :) it was lovely :)
- annoyed that I ended but damaging my heels, and really hurting my feet, and leaving the girls early, and spending £18
- kinda happy i made the decision to go back to jon's though, he is lovely and i enjoyed hanging out with the guys :) and it was nice being able to sleep next to tom after all <3
- i met some lovely people too :) i really got to know them a bit better which was nice :) and me and laurie had a chat and she doesn't hate me (Y) which is nice to know :) it kinda showed me that i'd been stressing too much over it and that I shouldn't have been so nervous about meeting them because they were seriously all so lovely :)
- overall, good night :)

- feeling better about life than i did friday night

- stressing about college work though.. honestly have no idea how i'm gonna get any of it done in time :/
- general studies exam tomorrow. an absolute waste of important time I could be using to do coursework -.- eurgh

- still so tired and hungover, i reckon it's gonna take me till tuesday to shake this
night
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment