talk about emotional...

Thursday 6 January 2011

so the plan didn't exactly work out...

i think when writing that plan last night i'd forgotten how horribly horribly ill i am
i woke up this morning feeling like i was about to die... and looking like it too
so no booking of a haircut or going out :( which is really annoying :(
on the upside, i did get some graphics work done (used the window as a light box (Y)) and i won my sequined hot pants on ebay :D
also, my corset arrived today, which i was very chuffed about... i got in on and it's real nice :) the only MASSIVE problem is it doesn't fit me up top because of my stupidly small bosom D': it makes me really sad. i thought the corset would emphasise them and make me feel better about them when actually all it's done is just show how disproportionally small they really are :( in order to get a corset that'll fit my bust i've gotta get a 22" waisted one.. which is ridiculous. i reckon i could get my waist down to 24 but never 22! it's just frustrating.
I've looked into getting other corsets that don't have such huge differences between they're bust and waist measurements but they're all either fashion corsets, ugly ones, or very expensive ones. I can't seem to find any proper ones that are pretty and no more than £40 D:
I'm also considering getting an underbust corset instead to wear under clothes... but i'm not sure :/ i might just give up on corsets all together for now and wait till i'm older with breast implants (hopefully)
Anyway, i've gone ahead and ordered the 22" inch one to see how that fits but tbh I can see myself sending them both back and giving up on corsets for now :(

Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment