talk about emotional...

Sunday 5 December 2010

it's been so longgg...

My laptop broke :(
and i've lost everything, my music, my documents, videos and photos, all gone :( i cried for a very long time.
lots of stuff has happened since i last wrote but none of it is really relevant anymore so i'm not gonna clog this post up with it.
lets do present and future stuff instead :)
-clothes show yesterday was a disappointment :( but i did get 2 gorgeous dresses and some lovely nail polish :D
- work's being an ass, strongly considering quitting but kinda need the money since...
- i've already booked my Reading ticket for next year :D SO EXCITED :D
- tomorrow i can take my earrings out for the first time, and that means i can put T's in (he got me some really beautiful sparkly ones for my birthday :) <3 o and he's passed his driving test and got an interview at oxford next weekend - i'm so proud of him :) although it means i don't get to see him for almost two weeks D: gonna miss him so much!)
- christmas is so soon!! :D i wanna decorate and make tussy mussys :D and we should be getting the tree next weekend :D so so excited, definitely more excited than i was last year :)
- hating college atm... not even enjoying graphics D: and they're all on my back about attendance even though I've been super super good :(
- break up from college in one and a half weeks :D holiday's can't come soon enough, really in need of a break and some good, drunken nights out :)

i promise to keep you updated more often (unless my silly laptop breaks again)
see yas
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment