talk about emotional...

Friday 11 June 2010

the butterflies fly away

i'd forgotten about the drama last night...
i won't go into details, but i just basically found out he some of the things my ex had told me when we were together we lies, and i confronted him on it, and got all upset, the usual really.

As for the haircut, i came home and cried... i hate it :( she's cut my fringe completely wrong, it's awful :( and my hair takes so long to grow it's gonna take ages for it to go back to how it was :'( i wish i'd just told her to leave the fringe and only cut my layers and the length :( eurghhhh
so i've spent all afternoon eating a lot and watching big brother :D god i love big brother, is anyone else watching it? because none of my friends or family do so i have no one to discuss it with... it did cheer me up though :) i'm sad it's the last series.

Spent a lovely lazy day with cocktails and SATC at a friends yesterday :) and hopefully, even though i'm absolutely knackered, something'll happen later tonight :)
As for tomorrow, partay in the evening and England's first world cup match :D what a good summer - BB and world cup :)

I might go wash my hair now - i'm hoping it'll turn out a bit more acceptable if i wash and style it myself :/ i can hope... i'll let you know :)

Also, i bought this from topshop :)

pretty isn't it? :) i got a size 8 but it's a little to small :/ so i might go back and swap it for a size 10 :)
Andd.. have you noticed they've changed their website? I don't like it at all.

E xxx

1 comment:

  1. Want a custom masthead for your blog?
    visit blueskymastheads.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete