talk about emotional...

Saturday 10 April 2010

me and you could write a bad romance..

today was weird...
although it was nice spending time with my ex - he makes me laugh and smile so easily - it was also really difficult because it just reminded me of all the things that make/made me love him, his cute smile, his sense of humor, just the way he is. we were on the train and he just sat pulling funny faces at me, something we used to do when we were together, and although it was nice laughing with him again it was saddening because i miss that and it makes me wanna be with him again :/
AND (i almost forgot) i received a really odd text from him last night, completely out of the blue. he says he was drunk and can't even remember writing or sending it but i was quite puzzled by it. at 20 to 2 i got a text message from him saying "i hope you feel ok :) i hope you're not sad :)" i mean..wth? it came out of nowhere, n i was thinking "why would i feel sad?". and although he says he can't remember, there must be a reason he sent it... i don't know why, it just puzzles me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment