talk about emotional...

Monday 8 February 2010

Eleanor put those boots back on.

Ok, so i was just about to write about how i think i was exaggerating about how much i liked C, and then i got a facebook message from him and i smiled so much i guess i wasn't exaggerating :) it's made me real happy :) i was in an absolutely foul mood after having an argument with my parents and it completely cheered me up :) it was very out of the blue, and nice :)

The boyfriend's been nice today though... which is good :) although it does make me feel bad that i like C :/ although at the same time the secretness of my feelings and now these messages is kinda fun :) i know i shouldn't think that but i can't help it :s
I do love T, i love him lots and i can't imagine ever meeting someone who i click with so well, it's just that things get boring and monotonous. It's nice to have new people interested in you :)

Anyways, on a happier note, GLEE LATER :D EEEE me loves it!

Laterz guysss
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment