talk about emotional...

Sunday 24 January 2010

I wish I could travel overground, to where all you hear is water sounds, to capture and keep inside of me.

Stresssed... having one of those quiet and thoughtful days that i tend to have a lot.

Graphics deadline on Friday :( i know i will not be finished :/

And my stupid boyfriend is being a prick. After i took him back. He's being a douche again. *sigh* I wonder, would i be happier without him? Things aren't looking good, should i just cut my losses, save myself pain, and end it now? I'm unhappy being with him at the moment, however, i worry i may be even less happy without him.
That's another thing you might like to know, i worry about everything and anything i can, way too often, it's a wonderful trate i've inherited from my mother.

Hmmm... i may come back a little later, for now though, laterz

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment