talk about emotional...

Monday 16 February 2015

Everytime I close my eyes...

You're there.

This is exhausting.
Part of me still want to be with you so badly.
But part of me feels like it's impossible and I just need to get over you...
I wish I knew how
I'm scared that I'm always going to wish for another chance with you
I'm scared that it'll always feel like things are unfinished between us
Surely the fact we still have feelings for each other, after almost a year, shows something?
Although, you said that the only feeling you have for me now is lust
You said you resent me too much
Which really fucking hurts
And now you're saying you want to find someone new?
Which hurts even fucking more
You know I still only want you

I don't know
I wish this was easier
One way or the other
I'm just so tired of being in limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment