talk about emotional...

Sunday 18 January 2015

So upset now

Why can't I just get the fuck over you? 
I can't cope with this 
I'm so unhappy 

Now I see the appeal of erasing memory
It's not even like I can enjoy looking back 
I can't enjoy thinking about you/us at all
It just makes me even more upset 

Fuck, this hurts so much 

I don't know what to do
Nothing helps 
Talking to you
Not talking to you 
Talking to other guys 
Not talking to other guys 
Nothing helps 
Nothing makes any fucking difference 
All I can think about is you 
All I want is you 
I'm still fucking waiting for you because I don't want to do stuff with anyone else 

I feel so shit about everything right now
Wishing I could go back 
Wishing I could start again 

Literally don't know what to do with myself
How do I get over you? 
Please, I just want to let you go 
I don't want to feel like this anymore 


No comments:

Post a Comment